- Social Psychology, Brown University, Summer 2013. download syllabus
- Introduction to Psychology Laboratory, Connecticut College, Spring 2013.
- Social Psychology, Brown University, Spring 2014.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Multivariate Statistics (graduate-level course), Brown University, Spring 2012.
- Laboratory in Social Cognition, Brown University, Spring 2011.
- Quantitative Methods in Psychology, Brown University, Spring 2010.
- Personality & Clinical Assessment, Brown University, Fall 2009 & Fall 2010.
Symposia, Guest Lectures, and Invited Talks
- Society for Personality Assessment Conference, March, 2016. "Exploring and Evaluating the Congruence Coefficient as a Measure of Factor Similarity"
- Society for Personality and Social Psychology Conference, January, 2016. “Morality’s Centrality to Interpersonal Evaluation"
- Association for Psychological Science, May, 2012. "Revealing Change Patterns in Children’s Adaptive and Maladaptive Behavior Through Contextual Assessment"
- Laboratory in Social Cognition, Brown University, April, 2012. “The Salience of Bad versus Good Events: Evidence and Theoretical Implications"
- Social Cognitive Science Brown Bag, Brown University, November, 2011. “Reconciling the Assessment and Perception of Personality Change”
- Quantitative Methods in Psychology, Brown University, March, 2010. “Probability & Binomial Distributions”
- Advanced Clinical Psychology, Connecticut College, April, 2008. “Neuropsychological Assessment”
- Sheridan Center Teaching Certificate I: Sheridan Teaching Seminar, Brown University, 2010